Prospective Students — Enrollment Options
Classes offered through ECP
- Classes Offered at High School
- Video Conferencing
- Classes Offered at ISU campus
- Web Classes
- Tech Prep Classes (For more information, click here)
Requirement to participate in the program
High school students must:
- Have a 3.00 high school GPA (for students taking academic courses).*
- Be at least 16 years old (at start of semester), or have successfully completed at least one-half of the high school graduation requirements as certified by the high school.*
- Have a signature from both a parent and a high school principal or counselor recommending enrollment in college level course work.
* Students who do not meet the above listed requirements must discuss enrollment possibilities with high school counselor and the Early College program. See Register for ECP classes for more details.