Prospective Students — Admissions to the Early College Program
All high school students who are interested in participating in the Early College Program need to apply to ISU.
How to Apply to the Early College Program:
- Go to apply.isu.edu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click First time user account creation.
- Create a login ID (up to 9 characters) and pin (6 digits) and click login.
- Select application type - Early College Program.
- Select the admission term for which you will begin your dual credit courses: Fall (includes 1st semester and 1st and 2nd trimester) or Spring (includes 2nd semester and 3rd trimester).
- Enter required information and click “fill out application.”
- Fill out required information for all sections of the application. Note: if your mail is delivered to a PO Box, please enter your PO Box number instead of street address. If you do not have a home phone, enter your cell phone number.
- Entering High School information – Your high school information can be entered by clicking on “Lookup High School Code” on the high school page. Select Idaho from the “Select a State or Province” drop down menu then click “List Cities in Selected State, Province or Country.” Select the city in the “Select High School City” drop down menu and click “List High Schools in Selected City.” Select the name of your high school from the “Select High School Name” drop down menu and click “Copy Selected High School information for Data Entry form.” Be sure to enter your expected graduation date (month, day, and year) before continuing.
- After you have completed all areas of the application, click “application is complete.”
- To complete your application print out the High School Verification and Parent/Guardian Document, obtain proper signatures from a parent or guardian (unless student is 18) and a high school official who can verify the GPA and mail or fax to:
Early College Program
921 S. 8th Ave Stop 8057
Pocatello, ID 83209
Fax: (208) 282-4511
- Once verification document is received, you will be mailed your BengalWeb user name and password which will allow you to register for classes.