Current Students — Student Responsibilities
- Discuss enrollment options with parent, ECP Staff and/or high school counselor
- Take ACT or COMPASS placement tests if needed
- Register online at bengalweb.isu.edu
- Read over course payment, drop and withdraw deadlines
- Submit payment online at bengalweb.isu.edu by electronic check transfer or credit/debit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Diner's Club, Visa is not accepted) Note: Payments made using a credit or debit card will incur an additional 2.75% convenience fee and can only be done online or by check or money order to the office of Financial Services by the established due date
- Purchase textbooks and materials, if required
- Logon to BengalWeb and withdraw from a dual credit course by the deadline if you have a) decided to take the course for high school credit only, b) transfered out of the class, or c) transfered to another high school. No refunds are given for withdrawals. Students who do not withdraw and/ or fail to complete the course requirements are on an ISU class roster. Those students will likely receive a failing grade for the class, which will become part of their permanent college academic record. Withdrawal deadlines are strictly enforced.
Current Students — Student Privileges
Student Success Center
University Tutoring (Free for ISU Students)
- Writing Center
- Math Center
- Content Area Tutoring (CAT)
For more information visit the Student Success Center webpage.
All students admitted to ISU receive a free email account. Faculty and university departments will send email to this account regularly with pertinent information that is critical to your success as a student. This email account is available anywhere you have Internet access and should be checked on a regular basis.
To Access Your ISU Email Account:
- Log on to webmail.isu.edu
- Enter username and password
Students can obtain a parking pass at:
ISU Public Safety, Parking Services
625 East Humbolt, Bldg. 27
Campus Box 8140
Pocatello, ID 83209
University Place in Idaho Falls
1784 Science Center Dr.
ISU Bengal ID Card
High school students enrolled in ISU courses are eligible to obtain an ISU Bengal ID card and access privileges as outlined below:
- Access to games area and bowling
- Check cashing
- Limited ASISU activities
- Movies—free, guests $2.00 each
- Reed Gym -$40.00 (subject to change) Students must be 16 (or 18 in some cases) to have access to certain areas in the gym. Please check with Student Recreation Center when you pay your fee for specifics. Gym access is valid during ISU fall and spring term dates, not high school start and end dates. Bengal card may be used only while enrolled in an ISU class as a registered student.
- Student rates at the Craft Shop, Early Learning Center, Games Area, Outdoor Program and Wilderness Rental Center
Obtain your Bengal Photo ID card on of the following office locations or email your phoat and Bengal ID to email@example.com
Pond Student Union
921 S 8th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83209
Idaho Falls Office
Bennion Student Union
1776 Science Center Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
ISU Academic Facility
1311 E. Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642
Any high school individual or group who would like a tour of campus may call (208) 282-2122 to arrange a day and time.