Early College Program

Admissions to the Early College Program

All high school students who are interested in taking dual credit courses through Idaho State University must be admitted to the Early College program before they can register for classes. In order to be admitted students must submit on on-line application a permission form. Non-Citizen students must submit an ECP Non-Citizen Application form to the Office of Admissions. Note: Student attending high school on a J-1 Visa are not eligible to take dual credit courses.

How to Apply to the Early College Program:

For assistance with the application process please the ECP Office at 208-282-6067 or view the How to Apply video.